TALLAHASSEE, Ala. (WKRG) — 22-year-old Dylan Evans from Pensacola Beach claimed $1 million prize from the $20 million MONOPOLY Jackpot scratch-off game. Evans chose to receive his winnings as a one-time, lump-sum payment of $715,000.
Evans purchased his ticket from Pensacola Beach Food Mart on De Luna drive. The retailer will receive a $2000 bonus commission for selling the winning scratch-off ticket.
- The TEP Center: An Integrated School, turned into a Community Center
- Garth Brooks set to perform at Biden inauguration, says it’s ‘not a political statement’
- MLK March in Loxley spreads message of love and unity
- Michael Flowers leading the way for South Alabama
- Williamson Lions hoping to repeat as 4A state champs