Mobile, Ala. (WKRG) — A Pensacola man has been arrested on 20 counts of promotion of child pornography.
Agents with Florida Department of Law Enforcement along with Escambia County deputies and Homeland Security agents arrested 44-year-old William Gray at his home on Turkey Road in Pensacola.
The agents served a warrant at Gray’s home and found several digital images and videos of child pornography.
Gray was booked into the Escambia County Jail and ordered held without bond pending a court appearance.
- Newsfeed Now: Presidential debate preparations; FBI announces possible election interference
- Coronavirus vaccine: When will it be ready and will it be safe?
- Third-degree murder charge against Derek Chauvin dismissed in George Floyd death
- Ghislaine Maxwell denied inappropriate action by Jeffrey Epstein in newly released 2016 deposition
- COVID-19 cases surge 30% nationwide: Where does your state stand?