Mobile, Ala. (WKRG) — A Pensacola man has been arrested on 20 counts of promotion of child pornography.
Agents with Florida Department of Law Enforcement along with Escambia County deputies and Homeland Security agents arrested 44-year-old William Gray at his home on Turkey Road in Pensacola.
The agents served a warrant at Gray’s home and found several digital images and videos of child pornography.
Gray was booked into the Escambia County Jail and ordered held without bond pending a court appearance.
- Police search for missing Dothan man who could be in danger
- Mississippi lawmakers return to the Capitol to discuss the state’s budget
- Sources: Big Ten, other top conferences meeting to decide fate of 2020 college football season
- Grove Hill Police investigate shooting Sunday night
- New York sheriff told: Rachel Ray’s house on fire