WARNING: Graphic details
PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — A Pensacola man was arrested Tuesday after deputies say he molested a four-year-old girl.
An Escambia County Sheriff’s Office arrest report says 46-year-old Charles Lee Moultrie penetrated the girl with his fingers.
The report says the sheriff’s office was alerted to Moultrie’s alleged conduct by a woman whose relationship to the girl is uncertain due to redactions in the report. The girl told the woman Moultrie had been touching her “down there.”
During a forensic interview, the girl described graphic sexual abuse and told investigators Moultrie wiped his fingers over her mouth after he was done.
Deputies served a warrant for Moultrie’s arrest Tuesday evening. He was charged with sexual battery on a victim under the age of 12. He is being held in the Escambia County jail without bond.
- WKRG News 5 Investigates: University of South Alabama professors under scrutiny after “racially insensitive” photos resurface
- 9-year-old dead after car accident in Okaloosa County
- Spanish Fort Advances to 6A Boys Championship game.
- Man arrested after shooting at Mudbugs bar
- Bodies of father, two sons found in Benton County, investigation ongoing