WARNING: Graphic details
PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — A Pensacola man was arrested Tuesday after deputies say he molested a four-year-old girl.
An Escambia County Sheriff’s Office arrest report says 46-year-old Charles Lee Moultrie penetrated the girl with his fingers.
The report says the sheriff’s office was alerted to Moultrie’s alleged conduct by a woman whose relationship to the girl is uncertain due to redactions in the report. The girl told the woman Moultrie had been touching her “down there.”
During a forensic interview, the girl described graphic sexual abuse and told investigators Moultrie wiped his fingers over her mouth after he was done.
Deputies served a warrant for Moultrie’s arrest Tuesday evening. He was charged with sexual battery on a victim under the age of 12. He is being held in the Escambia County jail without bond.
- Alabama Power makes progress with only 3,400 customers without power in Mobile
- Foley Pedestrian Bridge blue to honor first responders
- Baldwin EMC reports 46,470 members experiencing power outages due to Hurricane Sally
- President Trump speaks in NC, pledges woman for Supreme Court, pushes Senate to move on pick
- Off and on light rain continues with cooler temperatures