PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — The Pensacola Humane Society will hold a free pet food giveaway on October 3rd.
The event is in response to both the COVID-19 pandemic and Hurricane Sally. It’s part of the Pensacola Humane Society’s Community Outreach Program, which helps pet owners in need.
The event will be held Saturday, October 3, from 11 am – 3 pm, while supplies last at Bob Tyler Toyota.
- Keys to the Game: Panthers at Saints
- Friday Night Football Fever Week 10 results
- Drexel On The Road: Backyard Game Brings Relief From The Pandemic Blues
- Best seat for the Trump Rally may not be what you think
- BIKER DAD: Wisconsin police search for road raging biker who pulled a gun on a family