PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — The Pensacola Humane Society will hold a free pet food giveaway on October 3rd.
The event is in response to both the COVID-19 pandemic and Hurricane Sally. It’s part of the Pensacola Humane Society’s Community Outreach Program, which helps pet owners in need.
The event will be held Saturday, October 3, from 11 am – 3 pm, while supplies last at Bob Tyler Toyota.
- Fewer showers for the weekend, More rain on tap for next week
- Rouse’s Market introduces ‘Crawfish King Cake’ this Mardi Gras Season
- Mobile Police asking for public’s help in finding 16-year-old Jaiven Evans
- Petition started to erect a Hank Aaron statue in downtown Mobile in the former Admiral Semmes statue location
- OBHS principal on paid administrative leave