PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — The Diocese of Pensacola-Tallahassee reports Pensacola Catholic High School will go virtual this week after 10 students tested positive for COVID-19.
All classes will be held through e-learning for the rest of the week as they determine if classes on-campus should resume next week.
Since all on-campus extracurricular activities are cancelled, the football game against Gadsden County at Gorecki-Lebeau Stadium on Friday was called off due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
- FHP: Motorcyclist dead after impaired 24-year-old pulls out in front of him
- ONLY ON NEWS 5: Hear from the family of teen killed on Thanksgiving
- Cold Case Mystery: Mobile mother missing for 20 years
- Georgia family uses Christmas lights as a way to give back
- Police: Texas biker was doing wheelies before deadly crash