Pensacola Beach, Fla (WKRG)- Pensacola Beach residents are preparing for potential flooding and wind ahead of the tropical storm. Yellow flags were up at Pensacola Beach early Friday morning as the rain and wind picked up. Resident Bridgette Weis has a house right along the water, she spent time today preparing for the worst.
“I was just laying down the furniture so it won’t blow over from the wind,” Weis said. “I tied down the hot tub cover and rope lines.”
Just down the street, one man on vacation from Tennessee took some advice from the owner of the home he’s staying in.
“The fellow that owns the house already called us and told us what to do,” Craig Patterson said. “So we are moving some of the deck furniture from downstairs and take these cushions and put them inside the house.”
- Nail salon worker photographed butchering deer
- Sylacauga man has arm amputated after being hit by train
- Border authorities, activists weigh in on ‘New wall vs. replacement wall’ debate
- Major push happening for Alabama to start funding public transportation
- 5 Things To Do this weekend November 22th, 23th, and 24th