DESTIN, Fla. (WKRG) — The man hit and killed while attempting to cross Harbor Boulevard in Destin Friday night has been identified.
The Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office says 24-year-old Austin Crunk of Sunsail Circle in Destin was killed.
Deputies say a driver of a minivan was heading eastbound when Crunk, who was not at a crosswalk, appears to have stepped in front of her vehicle while trying to get to the south side of the highway.
There were multiple witnesses to the accident.
- Jackson State introduces Deion Sanders as next head football coach
- Bank shares tumble after reports of rampant money laundering
- 330 elephants in Botswana may have died from toxic algae
- SUV driver leaves crash scene, gets into second crash and dies, police say
- Pres. Trump: Supreme Court finalists at 4 or 5, announcement by week’s end