PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — A pedestrian was hit and killed on Mobile Highway in Pensacola.
The 61-year-old man was pushing a wheelchair on the east shoulder of Mobile Highway when a sedan hit the man. He fell onto the hood and windshield before being thrown into the southbound lane. A second vehicle traveling south on Mobile highway hit the man and wheelchair following the initial accident.
The man was pronounced dead on scene due to the injuries sustained from the accident.
- Border Patrol agents ready to rescue migrants stranded in the snow and other harsh elements
- Former Super Bowl Champs settle Saints Jameis vs. Taysom debate
- Pregnant women should not take Moderna vaccine, WHO advises
- Winner of ‘Worst Cooks in America’ arrested in death of adopted 3-year-old daughter
- MPD: Traffic stop turns deadly after man armed with knife runs from police