PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — A pedestrian died at the hospital after being hit by a car near North Palafox in Pensacola. The pedestrian was crossing at US Highway 29 when a Mazda sedan collided with the pedestrian.
The pedestrian was pronounced dead at the hospital.
No further information at this time.
- Second stimulus checks: Here’s how Biden might try to boost the economy
- Workers worldwide hold ‘Make Amazon Pay’ protests on Black Friday
- Truck stranded in Mobile Bay off causeway
- 10-year-old boy completes 50-yard challenge mowing lawns for free in his community
- Shoppers in Mobile line up for Black Friday deals despite COVID-19 changes