PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — The Escambia County Fire rescue responded Monday morning to a boat fire.
Escambia County public information officer Hana Frenette said the boat fire happened at about 11:15 a.m. in the 5200 block of Cartier Drive in Pensacola.
Frenette said one person was transported to the hospital with traumatic injuries.
The boat was on a trailer.
- Ohio college student ‘donating organs’ after alleged hazing incident, fraternity suspended
- Louisiana beats South Alabama 79-68, eliminating the Jaguars from the Sun Belt Tournament
- Sunny Sunday, warmer next week
- First woman promoted to president of Ingalls Shipbuilding in Pascagoula
- Senate approves President Biden’s COVID-19 relief plan, headed back to House for final approval