MARY ESTHER, Fla. (WKRG) — The Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office found more than two dozen shell casings in the parking lot of a Mary Esther business after a shooting on May 16.
The incident occurred just after midnight at Cash’s Sports Page Lounge, located off Miracle Strip Parkway near Fort Walton Beach High School. According to witnesses, somebody pulled into the parking lot and fired a gun multiple times before driving off.
No injuries were reported, and officers said they found no blood at the scene. The investigation is ongoing. Anyone with information can call the sheriff’s office at (850) 651-7400 and Emerald Coast Crime Stoppers at (850) 863-TIPS.
- Winners and losers from the Democratic tax, health care and climate change bill
- Woman shot, man left in burning car: Mobile police
- Biden steps out of the room and finds legacy-defining wins
- The unsettled pattern continues with scattered storms this week
- 80 dogs rescued from condemned home in Ohio
- Which state has the most luxury cars?