FORT WALTON BEACH, Fla. (WKRG) — The Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office arrested six people for drug charges on Oct. 28 after a search warrant at Chesapeake Ridge.
According to the Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office, the Special Investigations Section executed the search warrant.
Listed on the press release:
- 45-year-old James Banks III: Charged with trafficking Fentanyl, Cocaine, Methamphetamine, Possession of Controlled Substance W/O Prescription, and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- 59-year-old Jeffrey Rupert: Obstruction of a Search Warrant and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- 29-year-old Emiley Jo Anderson: Obstruction of a Search Warrant and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- 32-year-old Eric Elder: Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- 35-year-old Davene Owens: Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- 23-year-old Cierra Banks: Possession of a Controlled Substance and active arrest warrant
OCSO said deputies found 121 grams of Methamphetamine 34 grams of Fentanyl, 31 grams of Cocaine, 8 Suboxone Strips, a digital scale with Fentanyl residue, 1 Suspected Ecstasy pill, and different paraphernalia in a press release Monday, Nov. 11.