OKALOOSA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — The Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office is working to find a 15-year-old girl who ran away from home more than two weeks ago.
The OCSO says Jasmine Murray was last seen Dec. 10 going westbound on Aplin Road near Crestview. She was wearing black leggings, a gray hoodie, and sandals.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Emerald Coast Crime Stoppers at 850-651-7400.
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 5 key moments from the final showdown
- Here’s how Hunter Biden became a campaign issue
- Juarez sets 15-day overnight lockdown after massive coronavirus spike
- US announces sanctions against Iran for attempted election interference
- Kid Rock, golfer John Daly asked to mask up in the audience at final presidential debate