OKALOOSA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — The Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office is working to find a 15-year-old girl who ran away from home more than two weeks ago.
The OCSO says Jasmine Murray was last seen Dec. 10 going westbound on Aplin Road near Crestview. She was wearing black leggings, a gray hoodie, and sandals.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Emerald Coast Crime Stoppers at 850-651-7400.
- MCHD testing healthcare facility employees for COVID-19
- Live updates: George Floyd protests continue nationwide
- Tropical Storm Cristobal churning in the Bay of Campeche, Gulf Coast impacts possible this weekend
- Dauphin Island Sea Lab reopens while taking safety precautions
- George W. Bush issues statement on ‘brutal suffocation’ of George Floyd: ‘It is time for us to listen’