OKALOOSA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — A five-year-old Okaloosa County boy didn’t ask for toy cars or trains for his birthday instead he asked for a patch from the Okaloosa County Sheriff’s office to add to his collection.
Landon’s prized possession is his “Sheriff’s cape,” where he adds patches from several law enforcement agencies. According to a Facebook post, the Okaloosa County Sheriff’s office was happy to send a patch to add to his collection.
- Woman charged in 2003 death of newborn twins whose bodies were found in trash in Stickney Township alley
- UPDATE: Residential fire in West Mobile
- Highway 59 southbound down to one lane
- Got an Echo or Ring? Soon, Amazon will use them to share your internet with a new ‘Sidewalk’ network – unless you opt out
- Two more Mardi Gras organizations cancel