OKALOOSA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — A new beach resource is coming to both Okaloosa Island and Destin Beaches to assist distressed swimmers.
This was announced by the Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office for its Beach Unit.
The reveal was made on OCSO’s Facebook page:
- Alabama days away from runoff election for US Senate seat
- Thirteen-year-old girl seriously injured after mother’s carelessness
- 53-year-old man injured after being hit by a car
- Sunday evening drive-by leaves no injuries
- One stabbed after verbal dispute