OKALOOSA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — A new beach resource is coming to both Okaloosa Island and Destin Beaches to assist distressed swimmers.
This was announced by the Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office for its Beach Unit.
The reveal was made on OCSO’s Facebook page:
- University of Arkansas virtual choir’s singing of ‘Alma Mater’ goes viral
- Costco to give health care workers, first responders priority access to stores during coronavirus crisis
- Even as virus deaths mount, governments eye exit strategies
- Redskins weigh drafting Chase Young vs. trading No. 2 pick
- Coronavirus claims an unexpected victim: Florida vegetables