OKALOOSA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office said a man was driving recklessly trying to scare the children in the car. 42-year-old Timothy Gajka was driving head-on in the northbound lanes of State Road 85 around 6:30 PM Sunday night.
After a deputy stopped the vehicle Gajka told the deputy that he was just “trying to scare” the two crying children in the back seat for misbehaving.
Gajka was charged with DUI, two counts of child neglect, and possession of marijuana.
- 103-year-old woman’s voting history dates back to FDR
- Former Fort Benning, Ga. soldier pleads guilty in child sexual exploitation case
- Kitten rescued after falling 30 feet into water off bridge
- PFF: Highest-graded players from Week 7 includes Drew Brees
- Texas man who groomed child into relationship, produced child pornography, sentenced to prison