OKALOOSA ISLAND, Fla. (WKRG) — The Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a shooting that injured an Okaloosa Island man at about 8:15 p.m. Tuesday outside his apartment.
The 22-year old man called 911 to say he had been shot in the abdomen. Deputies arrived at his Bonita Avenue residence to find him standing outside talking on his cell phone. He was taken to Fort Walton Beach Medical Center for treatment of non-life-threatening injuries.
He described the shooter as a black male with dreadlocks who left the scene in a white sedan. No
further description was currently available.
- Keys to the Game: Panthers at Saints
- Friday Night Football Fever Week 10 results
- Drexel On The Road: Backyard Game Brings Relief From The Pandemic Blues
- Best seat for the Trump Rally may not be what you think
- BIKER DAD: Wisconsin police search for road raging biker who pulled a gun on a family