UPDATE (11/21/20 11:09 AM) — Okaloosa County deputies are now investigating the “suspicious death” of a Crestview man as an “apparent shooting.”
Deputies arrived on scene of the incident after a 1:44 p.m. call was received from a woman screaming at a home in southwest Okaloosa County on Marimba Street.
OCSO says 35-year old DeShaun Frazier was found inside the home. According to deputies, he was in a “pool of blood.”
An autopsy is being scheduled for Sunday, per OCSO.
Deputies ask that anyone who may have witnessed any unusual activity in that area of Florosa during that timeframe, or who has any information about the case, is asked to contact the OCSO at 850.651.7400 or Emerald Coast Crime Stoppers at 850.863.TIPS, emeraldcoastcrimestoppers.com, or by using the P3 Tips Mobile application.
FLOROSA, Fla. (WKRG) — A “suspicious death” is under investigation by Okaloosa County deputies Friday.
There isn’t much information at this time. But WKRG News 5 will keep you up to date on any released details.
This is a developing story.
- Second stimulus checks: McConnell says ‘compromise is within reach’
- Big Game Bound Week 13: Hall of Famer John Clayton, Browns vs. Titans
- VIDEO: Pensacola officer saves woman after attempt to jump off overpass
- Rich’s Car Wash teams up with WKRG in shopping spree for Magical Christmas Toy Drive
- VOTE NOW: FNFF Play of the Year