UPDATE (11/21/20 11:09 AM) — Okaloosa County deputies are now investigating the “suspicious death” of a Crestview man as an “apparent shooting.”
Deputies arrived on scene of the incident after a 1:44 p.m. call was received from a woman screaming at a home in southwest Okaloosa County on Marimba Street.
OCSO says 35-year old DeShaun Frazier was found inside the home. According to deputies, he was in a “pool of blood.”
An autopsy is being scheduled for Sunday, per OCSO.
Deputies ask that anyone who may have witnessed any unusual activity in that area of Florosa during that timeframe, or who has any information about the case, is asked to contact the OCSO at 850.651.7400 or Emerald Coast Crime Stoppers at 850.863.TIPS, emeraldcoastcrimestoppers.com, or by using the P3 Tips Mobile application.
FLOROSA, Fla. (WKRG) — A “suspicious death” is under investigation by Okaloosa County deputies Friday.
There isn’t much information at this time. But WKRG News 5 will keep you up to date on any released details.
This is a developing story.
- Zero-carbon by 2050? New Energy Secretary’s clean energy goal worries oil and gas industry advocates
- Line to exit MPP program grows to 15,000 in less than two weeks
- Dozens of newly released migrants test positive for virus; ‘Hundreds’ of border agents are South Texas-bound
- US declined to prosecute Trump transport chief after inspector general review
- Police searching for suspect who shot convenient store clerk