UPDATE (7/6/2020 11:30 a.m.) — The Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office released the identity of the homeless woman found dead on Hollywood Boulevard. The sheriff’s office says the woman has been identified as 41-year old Charlene Begay.
An autopsy is scheduled for later Monday. The investigation is ongoing.
Anyone with info please contact the OCSO or Emerald Coast Crime Stoppers.
OKALOOSA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — The body of a homeless woman was found on Hollywood Blvd. Sunday around 12:21 PM, say police.
The Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office say an individual discovered the deceased body. According to investigators, the death appeared to be suspicious and is; therefore, being treated as a homicide.
Full news release below:
An autopsy is to be scheduled. Additionally, more details are to be released when appropriate.
Police ask anyone with information to contact OCSO at 850.651.7400, EmeraldCoastCrimeStoppers.com, or by texting the P3 Tips Mobile application.
- Texas band director accused of having child porn, recording students
- Tijuana to spend $30 million on new streetlight system
- Free coronavirus tests an instant hit with border commuters
- ESCO: Fatal shooting on Crescent Drive
- ‘Baby Shark Live!’ canceled altogether at Mobile Saenger Theatre