UPDATE (10/12) — The Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office says Michael Pechacek went to the Okaloosa County Jail and turned himself in. Felony warrants have been served.
OKALOOSA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — The Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office is on the lookout for a man wanted on charges of Battery by Strangulation Domestic Violence and Child Abuse.
Deputies describe 45-year-old Michael Loy Pechacek as a White male with brown hair and brown eyes. He’s reported to be 5’11 and 170 lbs, last seen wearing a maroon shirt and tan shorts.
They say Pechacek may be traveling on foot as he fled s residence on Barberee Drive near Crestview Sunday morning.
- Kansas City Chiefs QB Mahomes out for rest of game with concussion
- Biden team preps for inauguration while lawmakers look ahead to impeachment trial of President Trump
- Tennessee law firm giving away a free divorce for Valentine’s Day
- Tennessee bartenders receive $5,000 tip from generous customer
- Black Lives Matter March and Rally planned for MLK Day