CRESTVIEW, Fla. (WKRG) — A Mississippi woman faces felony charges after Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office deputies caught her inside a Crestview business, starting up and moving multiple off-road vehicles.
25-year-old Haley Bowen is charged with burglary of a structure and grand theft of a motor vehicle.
Deputies responded to an alarm shortly after midnight at Hall’s Motorsports, 655 James Lee Boulevard.
The owner called and relayed that his security cameras showed Bowen coming through the front door, walking through different offices, and getting into different off-road vehicles.
Bowen, who deputies say was argumentative and somewhat combative, told deputies she went in to just look around. The front door appeared to have been pried open.
- Tropical Depression 28 strengthens into Tropical Storm Zeta
- “Everything was on fire,” witnesses describe moments after Foley plane crash
- Kids enjoy COVID-safe Halloween at Bellingrath Home and Gardens
- Charity event raises funds for project to help the homeless
- Saban says Alabama’s Jaylen Waddle likely needs surgery