PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — Opening Doors in Northwest Florida will host a pre-Thanksgiving meal to people in need.
The dinner will be served to homeless, at-risk youths, struggling families, and anyone else in need in the community.
It’s a full Thanksgiving meal with all of the trimmings and will be held Monday, November 25, from noon to 2 p.m., at 1020 North New Warrington Road in Pensacola.
The meal is free.
- BREAKING: All clear after chlorine leak at Olin Chemical in McIntosh
- Fla Dem chief likes Harris selection
- Showers wind down tonight, Elevated rain chances for the rest of the week
- Questions about mayor’s harassment charges not allowed at forum, no one brings it up
- Second stimulus checks: Why $1,200 payments aren’t expected in August