PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — Opening Doors in Northwest Florida will host a pre-Thanksgiving meal to people in need.
The dinner will be served to homeless, at-risk youths, struggling families, and anyone else in need in the community.
It’s a full Thanksgiving meal with all of the trimmings and will be held Monday, November 25, from noon to 2 p.m., at 1020 North New Warrington Road in Pensacola.
The meal is free.
- Mobile Metropolitan Planning heard alternative bridge and bayway plan
- Second convicted child molester dies following Corcoran State Prison attack
- A terminally ill rescue dog became a police K-9 for a day
- Mobile judge ends bond hearing early after convicted killer yawns
- Trump says he’s open to witnesses as trial rules are set