PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office, along with other emergency personnel, responded Tuesday night to a report of a person hit by a train off East Nine Mile Road.
Escambia County Sheriff’s Maj. Andrew Hobbs told News 5 they got a 911 call from someone who “thought they saw someone get hit by a train.”
First responders searched the area. However, no one was found and the scene near Nims Lane has since been cleared.
- Second stimulus checks: White House less optimistic than Pelosi on pre-election deal
- Tracking line of strong thunderstorms passing our region this morning
- Final Saturday for in-person absentee voting in Mobile County
- FNFF Play of the Week (Week 10)
- FNFF Mascot of the Week: McGill-Toolen