PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — It was a close call for a delivery truck driver in Northwest Florida Saturday. Members of Escambia County Fire Rescue posted images of a charred delivery truck on I-10 over the water.
It happened Saturday morning at about 10. The fire was extinguished in about 40 minutes. No one was hurt. The cause is not immediately known.
- Border Patrol agents ready to rescue migrants stranded in the snow and other harsh elements
- Former Super Bowl Champs settle Saints Jameis vs. Taysom debate
- Pregnant women should not take Moderna vaccine, WHO advises
- Winner of ‘Worst Cooks in America’ arrested in death of adopted 3-year-old daughter
- MPD: Traffic stop turns deadly after man armed with knife runs from police