NICEVILLE, Fla. (WKRG) — 30-year-old Tyler Cleere was arrested for the possession of child pornography.
The Okaloosa County Sherrif’s Office searched Cleere’s home on November 7th, 2019 with a search warrant in tow. Investigators found a thumb drive that held up to 30 images and videos of child pornography.
Cleere admitted ownership of the thumb drive and was aware of what it contained.
- Stormy pattern continues Tuesday, Rain chances dropping through the week
- Pastor at Foley Parish tests positive for COVID-19
- “Frozen” Koala sisters meet for the first time
- What do know if you want to tour the Louvre in Paris
- Tech to help keep employees safer during the pandemic