NICEVILLE, Fla. (WKRG) — 30-year-old Tyler Cleere was arrested for the possession of child pornography.
The Okaloosa County Sherrif’s Office searched Cleere’s home on November 7th, 2019 with a search warrant in tow. Investigators found a thumb drive that held up to 30 images and videos of child pornography.
Cleere admitted ownership of the thumb drive and was aware of what it contained.
- Teen charged in deadly Bramblett crash faces bond revocation for driving citations
- Chili cookoff in Atmore canceled Saturday
- Hutchinson woman gives gift of Christmas to 127 foster children
- Gulf Shores man arrested for terrorist threats
- New details and surveillance video from the killing of Officer Stephen Carr