ESCAMBIA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — The Escambia County Health Department is setting up a mobile testing site for COVID-19.
During a press conference Wednesday, the health department said they will open a new site for people to get drive-thru testing.
Ascension Medical Group Sacred Heart
On Monday, March 16, Ascension Medical Group Sacred Heart opened the first regional drive-through testing center for COVID-19.
- Brownsville Community Center, located at 3200 W. De Soto St., opening Monday, March 23
- IMPORTANT: All patients are required to be screened before arriving at the drive-through testing center by calling the Ascension Sacred Heart COVID-19 Screening Call Center at (850) 746-2684.
- The screening call center will open March 16 at 6 a.m. and will be open Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- For the week of March 16, the hours of operation for the drive-through testing center for COVID-19 will be 9 a.m-1 p.m.
The site will be open starting March 23 on Mondays-Fridays from 9am – 1pm. Officials will be at the site from 6am -9am answering resident questions.
- Actor Sean Connery, the ‘original’ James Bond, dies at 90
- A chilly start to our Halloween!
- Two killed in mobile home fire in Escambia County, FL
- Making Strides Against Breast Cancer event happening Saturday
- Two shootings overnight in Escambia County, FL