NAVARRE, Fla. (WKRG) – Starting May 1, Navarre Beach and all beaches in Santa Rosa County will open for 5 hours a day.
In this first phase, beaches will be open from 2:30-7:30pm.
The pier will reopen only to those holding annual pier fishing permits and those who hold passes to walk the pier.
Commissioner Sam Parker did not want to open with limitations on hours calling it counterproductive. He instead spoke out for reopening with no limitations on hours.
- Hyundai recalls thousands of cars over exploding seat belt tighteners
- Five takeaways from primaries in Georgia, Alabama and beyond
- ALERRT active shooter training center developing ‘age-appropriate’ curriculum for students
- Neighbors, town leaders share what spirit of Speedway is all about
- Dutch Bros. responds after deaf customer finds rude message on receipt: ‘Unacceptable’