NAVARRE, Fla. (WKRG) – Starting May 1, Navarre Beach and all beaches in Santa Rosa County will open for 5 hours a day.
In this first phase, beaches will be open from 2:30-7:30pm.
The pier will reopen only to those holding annual pier fishing permits and those who hold passes to walk the pier.
Commissioner Sam Parker did not want to open with limitations on hours calling it counterproductive. He instead spoke out for reopening with no limitations on hours.
- White House: ‘No evidence’ Biden accuser is part of Russian influence operation
- Man arrested for attempting to meet with child for sex: Okaloosa Co. Sheriff’s Office
- Trump eying ‘most spectacular’ yearlong 250th birthday celebration for US if elected
- Weight loss surgeries rise substantially among adolescents: research
- Furries have ‘nothing to do’ with Florida law, senator says