PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — NASA confirmed on their blog that SpaceX Crew Dragon will splashdown in Pensacola Florida on Sunday, August 2, 2020.
Weather conditions according to NASA are a “Go” but Hurricane Isaias will still be monitored and evaluate any impact the storm may have on the splashdown sight.
SpaceX will monitor weather conditions until 2.5 hours before scheduled undocking when the they will proceed with departure. Splashdown is scheduled for about 1:40PM local time.
You can watch LIVE coverage right now here on WKRG.com and we will have special LIVE coverage Sunday at about 1:30PM on WKRG News 5.
Click here to read the 10 things you need to know from NASA on this historical splashdown.
- College football bringing a sense of normalcy to downtown Mobile
- ‘She is the female Scalia’: Lawmakers react to President Trump picking Amy Coney Barrett to replace RBG
- VIDEOS: ALGO Mobile reports vehicle fire on I-10 EB
- Mobile Police confirms crash on Schillinger Road, one life-flighted
- MPD: Drive-by shooting on Carstens Street lands one suspected shooter in hospital