PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — NASA confirmed on their blog that SpaceX Crew Dragon will splashdown in Pensacola Florida on Sunday, August 2, 2020.
Weather conditions according to NASA are a “Go” but Hurricane Isaias will still be monitored and evaluate any impact the storm may have on the splashdown sight.
SpaceX will monitor weather conditions until 2.5 hours before scheduled undocking when the they will proceed with departure. Splashdown is scheduled for about 1:40PM local time.
You can watch LIVE coverage right now here on WKRG.com and we will have special LIVE coverage Sunday at about 1:30PM on WKRG News 5.
Click here to read the 10 things you need to know from NASA on this historical splashdown.
- Video allegedly showing Spanish Fort mayor slapping magistrate released
- Vendors limited at 80th Sturgis rally, but hundreds of thousands still headed to the Black Hills
- Lightning bolt damages Florida patrol vehicle with deputy inside
- In scathing obit, Texas woman blames President Trump, ‘selfish’ people for husband’s COVID-19 death
- Sturgis residents rent homes to rally-goers