PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — Due to potential inclement weather from Hurricane Zeta, Naval Air Station Pensacola will be in Condition of Readiness (COR) I as of Wednesday, Oct. 28.
To limit traffic on the installation and for everyone’s safety, only mission-essential personnel will be required to report for duty after 1 p.m. today until further notice. COR I is set when a tropical storm or hurricane is anticipated in the Gulf Coast Region within 12 hours. No personnel evacuations have been ordered at this time.
Please continue to the NAS Pensacola Facebook (@NASPCOLA) and Twitter (@NASPCOLA) pages for updates.
- Mobile Mask: Saraland’s Krewe of Sparta proposes ‘inside-out’ parade
- WATCH: Biologists remove rope and rebar from antlers of buck
- Pharaohs Mystic Society cancels 2021 Mardi Gras parade and ball
- Manager tells customer over mask controversy: ‘You are not the mask police’
- Trooper buys car seat for woman’s son after giving her 3 tickets