SHALIMAR, Fla. (WKRG) — A naked man told deputies he has “no recollection” of how he wound up under the Shalimar Bridge.
The Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office on Tuesday tweeted a thank you note to the Niceville Fire Department Marine Unit for helping to rescue the man.
The post says deputies found the naked 52-year-old man lying between the pilings around 2 a.m. Tuesday.
“He said he has no recollection of the night’s events,” the post said.
- House Committee presses Secretary Mnuchin and Federal Reserve Chair Powell on COVID-19 relief
- Oreo releases new Lady Gaga-themed cookies
- Democrats push Congress to act on COVID relief bill
- Teens charged with arson after starting fire in Niceville High School bathroom
- Lawmakers push back as Trump threatens to veto defense bill