SHALIMAR, Fla. (WKRG) — A naked man told deputies he has “no recollection” of how he wound up under the Shalimar Bridge.
The Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office on Tuesday tweeted a thank you note to the Niceville Fire Department Marine Unit for helping to rescue the man.
The post says deputies found the naked 52-year-old man lying between the pilings around 2 a.m. Tuesday.
“He said he has no recollection of the night’s events,” the post said.
- FHP: Motorcyclist dead after impaired 24-year-old pulls out in front of him
- ONLY ON NEWS 5: Hear from the family of teen killed on Thanksgiving
- Cold Case Mystery: Mobile mother missing for 20 years
- Georgia family uses Christmas lights as a way to give back
- Police: Texas biker was doing wheelies before deadly crash