PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — A man and woman charged in the murder of a 62-year-old woman in Ferry Pass were extradited back to Pensacola from where they were arrested in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Cody Harrimon and Eugina Martorelli were booked into the Escambia County Jail Wednesday afternoon more than a month after they were caught at a Budget Inn in Tulsa.
They are charged in the murder of Cheryl Cain. Cain’s body was found in the 5000 block of Yacht Harbor Circle.
- Alabama COVID-19 hospitalizations rise by 400 over 2 weeks
- Mobile City Council to hold special meeting on MPD policies, procedures
- Officer told George Floyd: ‘It takes … a lot of oxygen to talk’
- United Airlines warns employees of potential furloughs
- ‘Strike for Black Lives’ to highlight racism