PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — UPDATE: The Escambia County fire chief has confirmed one person has died in the fire at Med Pro Solutions.
Multiple crews are working a fire at Med Pro Solutions Inc. off University Boulevard in Pensacola.
The call for the three-alarm fire came in at about 7:30 p.m. Monday. Units from the U.S. Navy, Escambia County, Pensacola and Santa Rosa County are working the scene.
A witness says the building is a finance and payroll building for the medical center.
This is a developing story. Stay tuned to WKRG News 5 for more information.
- Mobile Mask: Saraland’s Krewe of Sparta proposes ‘inside-out’ parade
- WATCH: Biologists remove rope and rebar from antlers of buck
- Pharaohs Mystic Society cancels 2021 Mardi Gras parade and ball
- Manager tells customer over mask controversy: ‘You are not the mask police’
- Trooper buys car seat for woman’s son after giving her 3 tickets