ESCAMBIA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — Deputies are hoping the public can help locate a missing teenager.
Isabella Marie Kalb, 14, was last seen Tuesday night on Fallen Tree Drive in Escambia County, Florida.
According to ECSO, she was wearing gray jogging pants and a gray and white T-shirt.
If you’ve seen Isabella or know where she is, please call the sheriff’s office at (850) 436-9620.
- Coastal showers, warm afternoon ahead
- USA Move-in week begins Saturday with appointments, health screenings
- Steamy temperatures for the weekend, Rain chances slowly rising
- Falwell, Jr. to take indefinite leave of absence, effective immediately, at request of L.U.’s Board of Trustees
- Florida hospital loses body of newborn baby, lawsuit says