TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (WKRG) — The Florida Lottery announces a Milton man claimed a $1 million top prize from THE FASTEST ROAD TO $1,000,000 Scratch-Off game.
Florida Lottery says Christopher Grogan, 55, used the lottery secured drop box located at Florida Lottery Headquarters in Tallahassee. He chose to receive his winnings as a one-time, lump-sum payment of $790,000.00.
According to the Florida Lottery, Grogan purchased his winning ticket from Love’s Travel Stop, located at 11459 Southwest 61st Way in Jasper. The retailer will receive a $2,000 bonus commission for selling the winning Scratch-Off ticket.
The $30 game, THE FASTEST ROAD TO $1,000,000, launched in February and features 155 top prizes of $1,000,000 and over $948 million in cash prizes! The game’s overall odds of winning are one-in-2.79.
- MCHD: Nearly 950 vaccinated in county’s first COVID-19 vaccination event
- Cold tonight, warm and dry trend ahead
- Teen returns home after Christmas Eve heart transplant
- ADPH reports 130,000 vaccinations administered, still in short supply
- Police arrest man trying to enter D.C. security checkpoint with loaded gun, fake inauguration credentials