MILTON, Fla. (WKRG) — The Florida Highway Patrol arrested a man Wednesday for the death of 21-year-old Nykolas Darrin Parodi in 2019.
The 11-month traffic homicide investigation started March 1, 2019, when 28-year-old Dustin Riley Broxson lost control of his car on I-10 in Santa Rosa County. Parodi, a passenger in the car, was ejected in the crash and died.
FHP Corporal Thomas Paschal arrested Broxson on vehicular homicide and DUI manslaughter charges.
- Auschwitz survivors mark anniversary online amid pandemic
- Biden to issue moratorium on oil and gas leasing on U.S. lands and water
- Border Patrol agents ready to rescue migrants stranded in the snow and other harsh elements
- Former Super Bowl Champs settle Saints Jameis vs. Taysom debate
- Pregnant women should not take Moderna vaccine, WHO advises