PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — More than $49 million in unclaimed property is available in Northwest Florida, according to the state’s Chief Financial Officer Jimmy Patronis.
Unclaimed property can come from a variety of places, such as abandoned bank accounts, unclaimed insurance payments, or uncashed checks.
Here’s how much is available in our local counties:
- Escambia – $25,103,985
- Okaloosa – $16,068,867
- Santa Rosa – $8,627,919
Checking to see if you have any unclaimed property is easy — just visit FLTreasureHunt.gov.
- Now you can put Bernie Sanders anywhere, thanks to NYU student’s website
- Japan PM determined to hold Olympics, will cooperate with Tokyo and IOC
- California researchers developing wearable COVID-19 test strip
- ‘America needs to lead the way’: Democrats pleased with Biden’s first day in office, Republicans frustrated
- ‘Thankful to God’: New Orleans woman who was imprisoned at 19 receives presidential pardon