PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — A Memorial Service for Officer Stephen Grogan has been set for 12:30 pm Thursday, March 5, 2020 at Olive Baptist Church in Pensacola.
Officer Grogan died from brain cancer this week, according to the Pensacola Police Department.
He had been battling a aggressive form of cancer called Glioblastoma Multiforme for the second time.
- Mobile community prays for healthcare workers at ‘Light it Up Mobile’
- Coronavirus prayer movement makes it way through Mobile
- First glimpse inside Louisiana’s makeshift hospital during coronavirus pandemic
- Prosecutor: Man charged with felonies for claiming to spread COVID-19 to shopping carts, police car
- PPD: Man served child neglect warrant, charged for resisting arrest in Pensacola