MARY ESTER, Fla. (WKRG) — A Mary Esther man is facing multiple charges of child pornography after Okaloosa County sheriff’s deputies found images and conversations on his phone.
25-year old Hunter Hatch of Camellia Drive was taken into custody Oct. 1 after images of child sexual abuse were traced to his MeWe page. Investigators also discovered he had sent the images to other users. More than 10 images and videos were found on Hatch’s phone, as well as evidence of multiple conversations where he was trading the material.
Hatch is charged with 10 counts of possession of child pornography, 15 counts of transmission of child pornography, and use of a two communications device to commit a felony.
- Zeta makes first landfall in Mexico
- Drew Brees shares voting experience
- Sean Payton sounds off on Saints’ defensive troubles
- Florida school district investigating claims that cheerleader was forced to kneel during anthem
- Social media scams have cost consumers $117M already this year – Here’s what to look out for