NAVARRE BEACH, Fla. (WKRG) — While beads and boats paraded through Navarre Beach on Saturday during the Mardi Gras celebrations, some folks were catching something much bigger than beads.
A 9-foot mako shark was harvested by #TeamDorsal. They posted pictures of the catch, shared on the South Santa Rosa News Facebook page. According to the post, it took #TeamDorsal 3 hours to fight the fish and reel it in.
- Don’t come home for Easter, Mexican government tells its citizens abroad
- MCHD: 0-4 year old child tests positive for COVID-19
- University of Arkansas virtual choir’s singing of ‘Alma Mater’ goes viral
- Costco to give health care workers, first responders priority access to stores during coronavirus crisis
- LIVE NOW: Even as virus deaths mount, governments eye exit strategies