NAVARRE BEACH, Fla. (WKRG) — While beads and boats paraded through Navarre Beach on Saturday during the Mardi Gras celebrations, some folks were catching something much bigger than beads.
A 9-foot mako shark was harvested by #TeamDorsal. They posted pictures of the catch, shared on the South Santa Rosa News Facebook page. According to the post, it took #TeamDorsal 3 hours to fight the fish and reel it in.
- Virtual School; a back to school option in Baldwin County
- Doctors, nurses face ‘moral injury’ dilemma with COVID patients
- BIKER DAD: Police search for hit and run driver who killed two bikers
- ‘Glee’ star Naya Rivera found dead at California lake
- Mobile Metro Jail Warden Trey Oliver fighting coronavirus