PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — Marcus Pointe Baptist Church will hold a prayer vigil dedicated to the mass shooting at NAS Pensacola.
The prayer vigil will be held Sunday morning, December 8th at 10 a.m.
Marus Pointe wants those affected to know that prayers are being sent.
- WATCH: Trump supporters rally outside the office of Democratic Senator Doug Jones
- Convicted killer pleads not guilty to shooting Mobile clerk while on probation
- Gulf Shores Police want help to identity this woman
- Online state surplus property auction set for this week
- Big Game Bound: Live at 1pm ET with Hall of Fame RB Barry Sanders