DESTIN, Fla. (WKRG) — A Navarre man is facing attempted robbery charges after he wrote a suspicious note to a clerk and walked away.
An Okaloosa County Sheriff Deputy walked into the Circle K on Harbor Boulevard Monday morning to find 26-year-old Holden Danjean writing on a piece of paper.
According to the report,
The clerk showed the deputy the note that
Danjean was taken into custody n site and is charged with attempted robbery, without a firearm or weapon.
- Ole Miss considers moving confederate monument
- ECSO: School shooting threat circulating on social media
- Lost wedding ring makes its way across the country back to Alabama
- WATCH: Family says their brand new TV was damaged by careless FedEx delivery driver
- McDonald’s releases holiday clothing line, accessories