DESTIN, Fla. (WKRG) — A Navarre man is facing attempted robbery charges after he wrote a suspicious note to a clerk and walked away.
An Okaloosa County Sheriff Deputy walked into the Circle K on Harbor Boulevard Monday morning to find 26-year-old Holden Danjean writing on a piece of paper.
According to the report,
The clerk showed the deputy the note that
Danjean was taken into custody n site and is charged with attempted robbery, without a firearm or weapon.
- Before Floyd death, activists saw progress on police reforms
- Photos: Protesters gather in New Orleans, preparing to march to NOPD HQ
- Man has now rescued 19 bald eagles!
- MFRD: Shooting on Farnell Drive ends on Satchel Paige Drive near McGowin Park in Mobile, two injured
- MFRD: Man shot at Bel Air Mall, transported to local hospital