OKALOOSA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — Two people have been indicted by an Okaloosa County grand jury in connection to the death of Edgar Williams Jennings on Nov. 19.
State Attorney Bill Eddins announced Monday Jordan Elijah Phillips and Carissa Lynn Parker were indicted for first-degree premeditated murder.
The charges arose from the November incident in which law enforcement found Jennings shot and killed at his residence in Fort Walton Beach.
Both Phillips and Parker are being held without bond at the Okaloosa County Jail. Both defendants’ next court date is scheduled for Jan. 21.
- Black Friday looks different in Mobile this year
- Venezuela judge convicts 6 American oil execs, orders prison
- Justin Timberlake donates new wheelchair accessible van for Tennessee teen
- UPDATE: 19-year-old shot and killed at Bennett Pointe Apartments on Old Pascagoula Road
- Saints looking for first win in Denver since 1994