WARRINGTON, Fla. (WKRG) — A man is wanted for questioning in a Sunday night homicide that left a 29-year-old man dead.
The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office is looking for Reginald Tyrell Freeman for questioning in the homicide that happened Sunday night at 2nd Street and Winthrop Avenue in Warrington.
Call (850) 436-9620 or 433-7867 if you have any information that can help investigators locate Freeman.
- Fund to save Space Camp reaches $1.5 million goal
- Baldwin County Public Schools Superintendent Eddie Tyler issues statement on student’s killed in car crash
- Drier air aloft will keep rain chances low through the rest of the week
- North Myrtle Beach sea turtle patrol finds more than 100 dead hatchlings after hurricane
- Sun Belt Conference announces football season beginning Labor Day weekend