ESCAMBIA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) – UPDATE (7:38 p.m. 2/29/20): The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office has located Jaquarious Donaldson.
The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office is looking for a man wanted for questioning only in a homicide.
Deputies say Jaquarious Donaldson, 21, may know something about the deadly shooting on North Baylen Street Wednesday night. Donaldson should also be considered armed and dangerous.
If you see him do not approach him, and call Crime Stoppers at 850-433-STOP or the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office at 850-436-9620.
- Austal founder says Mobile operation will produce half steel, half aluminum ships
- Turtle crashes through windshield, hits passenger in head; both OK
- Man accused of hitting hotel worker in head with horseshoe, microwaving fire extinguisher
- Former NFL star reports for coaching duty at St. Michael Catholic High in Fairhope
- Pensacola city council allows homeless to stay under I-110 for now