ESCAMBIA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) – UPDATE (7:38 p.m. 2/29/20): The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office has located Jaquarious Donaldson.
The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office is looking for a man wanted for questioning only in a homicide.
Deputies say Jaquarious Donaldson, 21, may know something about the deadly shooting on North Baylen Street Wednesday night. Donaldson should also be considered armed and dangerous.
If you see him do not approach him, and call Crime Stoppers at 850-433-STOP or the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office at 850-436-9620.
- Mobile County Health Department hosting vaccine event at historic church on MLK Day
- Sunny and chilly afternoon
- 101-year-old Hawaii man celebrates birthday at his favorite gym
- Long lines for seniors in Mobile County’s first open COVID vaccination event
- Watch: Two officers push unconscious teen driver to safety in ‘miracle’ rescue