ESCAMBIA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — The Escambia County Sheriff’s Ofice is searching for a man wanted for a December home invasion robbery.
Jermaine Zackery Lewis, 27, is wanted for a home invasion robbery that happened on Dec. 10 in the 400-block of Norris Avenue. He is also wanted for shooting into an occupied dwelling, two counts of aggravated assault with a firearm, and criminal mischief.
If you have any information on his whereabouts, call Crime Stoppers at 433-STOP or the ECSO at 436-9620.
- EMS employee arrested, accused of breaking into Grove Hill home while woman slept
- Pensacola Beach toll booth no longer accepting cash starting this spring
- Tuberville campaign says poll shows him leading Republican Senate race
- 5 Things To Do This Weekend: February 21-23
- Cat defies odds and survives arrow to the head