ESCAMBIA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — The Escambia County Sheriff’s Ofice is searching for a man wanted for a December home invasion robbery.
Jermaine Zackery Lewis, 27, is wanted for a home invasion robbery that happened on Dec. 10 in the 400-block of Norris Avenue. He is also wanted for shooting into an occupied dwelling, two counts of aggravated assault with a firearm, and criminal mischief.
If you have any information on his whereabouts, call Crime Stoppers at 433-STOP or the ECSO at 436-9620.
- Orange Beach mayor upset visitors can get vaccines before residents
- Arts and Crafts Fest set to make 2021 comeback, with COVID modifications
- Man facing 13 counts of child pornography in Escambia County, Fla.
- Mobile Police remain on alert following Inauguration
- Avril Haines confirmed as Director of National Intelligence by Senate