ESCAMBIA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — The Escambia County Sheriff’s Ofice is searching for a man wanted for a December home invasion robbery.
Jermaine Zackery Lewis, 27, is wanted for a home invasion robbery that happened on Dec. 10 in the 400-block of Norris Avenue. He is also wanted for shooting into an occupied dwelling, two counts of aggravated assault with a firearm, and criminal mischief.
If you have any information on his whereabouts, call Crime Stoppers at 433-STOP or the ECSO at 436-9620.
- DHS releases ‘useless’ environmental plan for border wall segments already built, critics say
- Google Maps rolls out COVID-19 tracking feature
- Protesters want their cellphones back from San Diego police, sheriff’s departments
- Coronavirus surge: When will the fall COVID-19 spike hit?
- 1 million lives lost: World marks painful COVID-19 milestone