ESCAMBIA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — A man suspected of robbing banks in Florida, Tennessee and Colorado is now in custody.
Timothy James Langford, 55, was booked into jail early Tuesday morning in Escambia County, Florida.
Langford is accused of robbing the Synovus Bank on 9 Mile Road and University Parkway on January 7.
FBI Knoxville revealed Langford was suspected in similar crimes in Tennessee and Colorado.
- Project around Kimberly Clark includes blast noises
- Coastal showers, warm afternoon ahead
- USA Move-in week begins Saturday with appointments, health screenings
- Steamy temperatures for the weekend, Rain chances slowly rising
- Falwell, Jr. to take indefinite leave of absence, effective immediately, at request of L.U.’s Board of Trustees