OKALOOSA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — A 40-year-old man was sent to Fort Walton Medical Center with non-life-threatening injuries after crashing into the guardrail on I-10 eastbound. The driver of the truck failed to maintain control of the truck, and after over correcting his steering, traveled over the left eastbound lane, hit the guardrail, and rolled over.
- Man charged with attempted murder in Pensacola Village shooting
- Chilly and dry night, Nice and mild Tuesday
- Pensacola may ease restrictions as vaccines expand, COVID-19 numbers go down
- Gasoline prices continue to rise
- Family, friends remember young mother with candlelight vigil for what would’ve been her 28th birthday