OKALOOSA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — A 40-year-old man was sent to Fort Walton Medical Center with non-life-threatening injuries after crashing into the guardrail on I-10 eastbound. The driver of the truck failed to maintain control of the truck, and after over correcting his steering, traveled over the left eastbound lane, hit the guardrail, and rolled over.
- Cold Weather Shelter in Santa Rosa County to open
- FHP: Motorcyclist dead after impaired 24-year-old pulls out in front of him
- ONLY ON NEWS 5: Hear from the family of teen killed on Thanksgiving
- Cold Case Mystery: Mobile mother missing for 20 years
- Georgia family uses Christmas lights as a way to give back