DESTIN, Fla. (WKRG) — The Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office (OCSO) is investigating a crash where a pedestrian was struck on HWY 98 Wednesday night.
OCSO says a 41-year old man was hit while crossing Harbor Boulevard. The victim was struck trying to cross the eastbound lanes where there is no crosswalk.
He was transported to Fort Walton Beach Medical Center with serious but non-life-threatening injuries.
- Second stimulus checks: McConnell says ‘compromise is within reach’
- Big Game Bound Week 13: Hall of Famer John Clayton, Browns vs. Titans
- VIDEO: Pensacola officer saves woman after attempt to jump off overpass
- Rich’s Car Wash teams up with WKRG in shopping spree for Magical Christmas Toy Drive
- VOTE NOW: FNFF Play of the Year