UPDATE Jan. 15 – The Escambia County Florida Sheriff’s Office is asking for your help to solve a homicide on Monday night. Deputies say a man was shot soon after leaving his work place near the intersection of Mobile Highway and Michigan Avenue around 6:48 p.m.
” Witnesses observed a dark colored, four door, newer model truck leaving the scene at a high rate of speed. We are asking the public if anyone on the night of the incident between 6:48 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. may have seen the victims white BMW or the dark colored, four door, newer model truck in the area of Michigan Avenue and the 5000-block of Pipeline Road. If so, call Crime Stoppers at 433-STOP or the ECSO at 436-9620. “Escambia County Sheriff’s Office
PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — A man was killed Monday evening in Pensacola in the area of Pipeline Road and Michigan Avenue.
The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office tells News 5 deputies responded to a call of “shots fired” at about 7 p.m.
Witnesses on scene said they saw a white sedan drive off in the area where gunshots could be heard.
When deputies located the white sedan, a man was found deceased with a gunshot wound.
No suspects are known at this time.
- E.T. Highway has welcomed Earthlings for 25 years
- Tinkerbell with tattoos, inked Incredibles; Disney to allow visible tattoos on cast members
- Philosopher UFOlogist says humans are not ready to make contact
- Derek Chauvin won’t testify at murder trial in George Floyd’s death
- Alabama state parks getting boost from new partnership, governor to announce details