ESCAMBIA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — A man from Theodore is dead and a woman from Texas is seriously hurt after a two-vehicle crash early Saturday morning in Escambia County, Florida. According to a report from the Florida Highway Patrol, an SUV driven by a 46-year-old woman from McKinney Texas was traveling west on I-10 eastbound. Her vehicle collided head-on with a car driven by a 25-year-old man from Theodore.
The collision happened at mile marker 3. Troopers responded shortly before 2 Saturday morning. The man from Theodore died at the scene. The woman from Texas was taken to a local hospital with what are described as serious injuries. The report says charges are pending the outcome of an investigation. Names have not been released.
- Trees to be replaced on Section Street from Morphy to Oak Monday
- Firefighters called after fearless iguana gets stuck in tree in Ohio
- Trial set for woman charged in connection with Vanessa Guillen’s death
- Chicago Bulls fire head coach Jim Boylen
- President Trump’s younger brother, Robert, is hospitalized in New York